Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 6

Day 6--Monday, August 26

Feeling rubbish today!  It's amazing how one day of unhealthy eating can make you feel rough.  Well, I won't be doing that again any time soon.  I've had no energy today.  Didn't even make it to the shops-I just couldn't.  

I started feeling better in the afternoon, thankfully, as I had a personal training session with Jemma!  It was gruelling, but I survived.  I'm really enjoying these training sessions.  It's giving me ideas of what to do on my own, when I'm unable to do a class or a PT session.  I got the chance to work with the other woman picked to do Greatest Loser :) very nice lady; was fun to train with her.  

I felt more energetic after the session, and attended the Combat class in the evening.  Love Combat.  Jemma was the instructor...I'm envious of her energy.

Daily Food Journal
Breakfast
Coffee with whitener; toast; jam; margarine; semi-skimmed milk; banana

Lunch
Salad with vinaigrette, lettuce, spinach, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes and prawns

Dinner
Pizza made with Warburtons White Square Wraps, black olives, half fat mature cheddar, green olives and mixed beans

Snacks
McVities Breakfast Biccies (2); banana


No comments:

Post a Comment