Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 5

Day 5--Sunday

Body Step with Katie!  When doing Step, I've normally not had any raisers under the bench; I've found it a struggle after 15 minutes with any raisers.  But now, it seems a bit easier.  I'll try adding 1 raiser on each side of the bench next week.  I only stayed for 45 minutes; had a birthday party to attend!

I ate WAY too much mini sausage rolls, crisps, and cake.  I feel horrible!  I'm bloated, and my energy levels plummeted afterwards.  I don't think I'll be eating this way again...for a while, anyway.

We didn't go swimming today....too knackered.  We did walk to the birthday party, and back, so that amounted to 1.5 miles.

Daily Food Journal
Breakfast
Yogurt, strawberries, honey and coffee with whitener

Lunch
Mini sausage rolls, crisps, wot sits,fudge, fairy cake, bread and jam

Dinner
Pizza made with Warburton's white square wrap, marinara, red onion, green olives, black olives, mushrooms, half fat mozzarella and half fat mature cheddar

Snacks
Skinny Cow Double Choc Mint Uce Lolly

Total Calories for the Day:  approximately 1800!  Way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment