Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 8

Day 8--Wednesday, August 28

No gym session today.  I walked with the kids in the morning for 1.8 miles, and walked for about 4 miles that evening.  I was so sore, I was limping home.  I was booked in for Metafit, but there was no possible way that I could've made it. I may give it a go next Wednesday. I've never taken Metafit, and I have to admit I'm finding the feedback about it quite off-putting.  People have told me they leave the class feeling ill...not my idea of an enjoyable experience.  But, I will still give it a go...won't truly know what its like until I do :)

Daily Food Journal
Breakfast
Coffee with whitener; apple; Greek yogurt; mixed berries; honey

Lunch
Salad....same as yesterday

Dinner
Pollock; 100g baby new potatoes; peas; carrot; fish stock

Snacks
Banana; semi-skimmed milk; 1 slice bread; onion gravy; coffee with whitener; 30g half fat mature cheddar....another slice of bread

Total Calories:  approximately 1510

No comments:

Post a Comment