Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 11 and Day 12

Day 11--Saturday, August 31

Body Pump with Yvonne!!! LOVE THIS CLASS!  

...I wasn't so good with my calories today...

Breakfast
Greek yogurt; honey; strawberries; coffee with whitener

Lunch
Same........as...........before......I really need to eat something different for lunch

Dinner
Spaghetti (50g); mixed bean salad (200g); half fat mature cheddar (15g)
    * MY GOODNESS....you can't really have that much pasta when trying to watch calories.  50g uncooked pasta....doesn't really amount to much, even when cooked...and it's 180 calories!  :(  I really like pasta....

Snacks
banana
cereal bar
30 g half fat mature cheddar
breakfast biccies-2
malted milk biccie-1
30 g sultanas
....i gorged myself on another 100g spaghetti and 100g marinara....I was SO HUNGRY!

Total Calories--well over 2000 :(



Day 12--Sunday, September 1

Body Step :)  I've really grown to love Body Step.  I've actually started using the raisers under the step!  Only 1 on each side, but that, my friends, is progress.  I've not been able to do that in well over 10 years :)

Back on track with my eating....

Daily Calorie Journal
Breakfast
Porridge--50g (uncooked)
Semi-skimmed milk--230 ml
Honey--1 Tbsp
Sultanas--60g

Lunch
See above for lunch....or see the past week for lunch

Dinner
Sigh....again, homemade pizza :(  Must, MUST change food!

Snacks
Coffee with whitener
Tesco cereal bar
Jam--1 Tbsp...was craving something sweet, so stuck a spoon in the jam jar :)

Total Daily Calories:  1470 :)  Much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment