Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 15

Day 15--Wednesday, September 4

PT session with Jemma!  UGH!  PAIN!!!  Lots of exercises that targeted my lower back, and my lower back was not happy.  I had to continuously lower the amount of weight I was using.  I was definitely having an off day...probably because I ate loads of crap the day before :(

Walked with the kids in the evening, for approximately 3 miles.  No Metafit again....very sore and tired.  I need a night off.

Daily Food Journal
Breakfast
Yogurt with berries and honey; banana; coffee with whitener

Lunch
Salad

Dinner
Grilled chicken with carrots and sweet potatoes

Snacks
LOADS:
Semi-skimmed milk--250ml
Breakfast biccie--1
Cheddar (full fat)--25g
Bread--1 slice
Half fat mature cheddar--30g
Bread...again--3 slices :(
Jam--1 Tbsp
Margarine--20g
Bread....yes, again--4 slices...kinda on a gorge fest tonight

Total Calories:  2579
Popcorn--oil popped; 5 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment