Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 3

     Friday was day 3...and a very tiring day it was.  We went for a walk in the morning, which amounted to 3.5 miles.  Once we got back, I scarfed down a piece of toast and went for my first personal training session with Jemma...it was tough!  She really put me through the paces, and I thought I was going to be ill!  I did feel better afterwards, enough that I managed to get to Body Combat that evening.  Love that class--Jemma makes you work hard, but she also makes it really fun.  

Daily Food Journal

Breakfast
Greek yogurt, strawberries, honey and coffee with whitener
Snack
1 piece of bread, jam
30g half fat cheddar
Lunch
Salad with lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, prawns and vinaigrette
Dinner
Pizza made with Warburton's flat wrap, homemade marinara, 30g half day cheddar, 50g half fat mozzarella, 5 green olives, 5 black olives, 1 mushroom, and red onion....very tasty!

     All in all, I had about 1400 calories for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment