Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 4

Day 4--Saturday

Body Pump with Yvonne!  This is one of my favourite classes, and I enjoy taking the class earlier on in the day.  Normally, I don't get a chance to get to the gym until  late in the evenings, and by that time, I'm already really tired.  Saturdays and Sundays are early, so I get them over with, and have the rest of the day to myself and my family.

Went for a walk, which was about 1.8 miles.  We all went swimming later that afternoon...didn't realize how tiring swimming could be!  I only got through 12 laps, and was knackered.  I definitely need to work on it more.

Daily Food Journal
Breakfast
Porridge-50g
Semi-skimmed milk--200ml
Sultanas--25g
1/2 apple
Coffee with 4 tsp whitener
Honey--1 Tbsp

Lunch
Salad with lettuce, mushrooms, cucumber, tomato, prawns, and vinaigrette

Dinner
Grilled pork chop--84g
Swede--100g
Sweet potato--1/2 c
Sage and onion stuffing--200g
Gravy--50ml
*Felt really full after dinner...I don't think I should have had all that stuffing, but I was being greedy.*

Snacks
McVities Breakfast Biscuits--2 1/2 biscuits
Bread--50g
Coffee with 4 tsp whitener

Calories for the Day:  1677


No comments:

Post a Comment